Shopify Buy Button makes any website or blog into an eCommerce website. You can use this widget to sell your products on your self hosted website, Tumblr, Blogger, WordPress etc. Adding Buy Button into your website is as simple like embedding a YouTube video. Through this feature you will get all the power and reliability of the ShopifyStore.
You can easily customize the look and feel of the widget in order to match you website. It is fully responsive, so it looks great on computers, tablets and mobiles. If you are selling more than one product, you can also include an embedded shopping cart, so visitors in your website can buy multiple products at once and checkout later.
See This Video : Shopify Widgets – Embed Shopify Products Anywhere (WordPress, Tumblr, Joomla, etc)
1. Download the Buy Button Plugin
To embed products in other website or blog, first you need to download Buy Button Plugin from the Shopify App Store. Then select the Plugin and click on Get button. Now you will get into store dashboard for create Shopify buy button.
2. Create Shopify Buy Button
Click on Create a Buy Button on the buy button page. Then product list will popup, from their select a product that want to make Buy Button.
Then you will get into Buy Button Customization page from their you can customize the buy button widget.
- You can make the widget with product image, price and button or only with Buy Button.
- You can customize the button color, button text color, background color.
- When the customer click on the button where the button links to. You can link to Checkout page, Cart and Product page.
- You can edit the button text.
- You can give the size of the widget.
Then click on Generate embed code.
Then a popup window will open with embed code. Just copy that code and paste it into the website where you want to display product.
Now you can sell products through your blog and from different websites.